VERSION 1.0/ Baby & Kids 2017 ENQUIRIES: email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: Van Dyk Pharma and/or its authorised agents may collect, process, and store certain Personal Information from You in connection with Your use of the Website and/or the products and/services provided to You.
- first name and surname;
- email address;
- telephone number (landline or mobile);
- profession or occupation;
- any additional information necessary to deliver our products;
- details of responses to Your enquiries and any online communications between us and You; and
- any unsolicited information provided to us that we could have otherwise lawfully collected.
- We collect Personal Information from the following entities:
- natural persons over 18;
- juristic persons such as companies duly represented by a representative;
- website visitors; and
- people who send enquiries or requests to our contact email address.
- Should the information we collect personally identify You, or You are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered Personal Information.
- We use online forms to collect Personal Information. By submitting your information, You expressly consent to the collection, processing, sharing and storage of Your Personal Information as defined in this Policy.
- We may also automatically collect and store non-personally identifiable information related to Your use of the Site through tracking technologies and Google Universal Analytics. Non-personally identifiable information may include Personal Information that has been aggregated.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information with third parties for certain reasons, including advertising, marketing and/or other purposes.
- Your Personal Information is used to provide You with the requested products and/or services; to enable ease of use of the Website; to process transactions concluded by You; to process and respond to any complaint made by You; to engage in electronic communications and transactions with You; to update our records and keep Your contact details up to date; or to provide You with marketing materials.
- We use tracking technologies to collect information. The information collected is kept confidential.
- Personal Information is automatically collected in relation to Your visit to the Website, such in-formation includes but is not limited to: Your IP addresse and user demographics.
- We are also able to use the information collected to improve our internal business processes. We research our users’ habits, measure traffic patterns in the aggregate, analyse trends, administer the Website, track users’ movements and gather broad demographic information.
- We use Google Universal Analytics, which supports data collection without browser cookies. It helps Us to understand user interaction with Our Website and implement changes that evolve the Website to suit Your needs.
- The Website hosting agents and/or service providers may automatically log Your “IP address” which is a unique identifier for Your computer and/or other access device. Such information collected is for aggregate purposes only and cannot be used to identify You personally.
CONSENT TO PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION: You understand that Your consent to the processing of Your Personal Information by Van Dyk Pharma relates to the provision of products and services; as well as associated purposes. Processing shall include the collection, receipt, recording, organisation, collation, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, alteration, consultation, use; dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; or merging, linking, as well as block-ing, degradation, erasure or destruction of information.
- By using our website, You represent that You are of the age of 18 or older.
- You expressly consent to Van Dyk Pharma keeping Your Personal Information once Your relationship with us has been terminated for aggregate, statistical and reporting purposes.
- In the event that You wish to revoke all consent pertaining to Your Personal Information and You would like us to remove and/or delete Your Personal Information entirely, You must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: We endeavour to comply with all laws and regulations applicable pertaining to information and communications privacy including, but not limited to, the 1996 South African Constitution and the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (“the Act”). We apply the principles of protection of Personal Information under such Act in further legislation referred to in the Act;
- You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about You at any time by contact-ing us via email to email@example.com.
- We seek to ensure the quality, accuracy and confidentiality of Personal Information in its possession.
- You have the right to correct and update Your Personal Information as well as to revoke Your consent to the processing of Your Personal Information. You do, however, understand that Van Dyk Pharma requires Your Personal Information to render the products and/or services and should You decide to revoke Your consent, Van Dyk Pharma may not be able to provide You with such products and/or services relating to the Baby and Kids range.
- There may be instances where we cannot grant You access to the Personal Information we hold. We may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. Should this be the case, we will give You written reasons for any refusal.
- We will take all reasonable measures in order to ensure Your Personal Information is appropriately safe-guarded, these precautions include, but are not limited to: the use of a sufficiently secure server, the installation of web security tools, regular website and file backups, as well as additional website updates.
- Should an unauthorised person/s gain access to Your Personal Information Van Dyk Pharma will contact You within a reasonable time to inform You of the security breach.
- We may share Your Personal Information with authorised third parties such as employees and service providers. We do not permit these parties to use such information for any other purpose than to perform the services that we have instructed them to provide.
- We will not sell, exchange or transfer Your Personal Information to any third party except as required in the provision of our products and/or services and in accordance with the consents provided by You.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Records relating to the provision of the Baby and Kids products and/or services to You and the Personal Information submitted by You may be required to be retained in terms of legislated records retention requirements, our operational purposes and/or for production as evidence by us in legal proceedings.
- We may disclose Your Personal Information to:
- our employees to enable us to operate our business;
- fulfil requests by You, and to otherwise provide information and services to You;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business and related purposes; and/or
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with Your express consent.
- We may further disclose Your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- To comply with the law or with legal process;
- To protect and defend our rights, equipment, facilities and other property;
- To protect us against misuse or unauthorised use of the Website and/or products and/or services; and/or
- To protect other Website Users or third parties affected negatively by Your actions in use of the products/services and/or the Website.
- Personal Information is stored on servers inside of South Africa. You hereby provide us with Your consent to store Your Personal Information inside of South Africa.
- We have placed security safeguards to protect Your Personal Information through agreements concluded with third party service providers. We will not be held liable for any illegal activity or other activity that may result in a claim for damages due to lack of protection of Your Personal Information whilst under the care of the third party.
- We will endeavour to make the correction, provide You with the record (we reserve our right to charge a small fee in this case), cease processing of Your Personal Information and/or delete it, in accordance with Your request.
- We will treat Your requests or complaints confidentially.